Hike Messenger (stylized as hike) is a cross-platform instant messaging service for smartphone that uses the internet for communication. Hike was launched on 12 December 2012 and raised its first round of funding of $7 million from Bharti SoftBank in April 2013. Hike is a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and Softbank. Hike's founder is Kavin Bharti Mittal (the son of Bharti Mittal, the founder of Airtel).
Apart from basic social messaging means like photos, videos and audio files, Hike allows users to "nudge", a feature used to ping the receiver. In addition to that, the application supports chat themes, graphical stickers, PDF files and Office Files. It also allows users to hide individual and group chats providing extended privacy. The messenger now provides free voice-calling over 2G, 3G and WiFi across the globe in over 200 countries.
Now today i am showing you how to add your own stickers into hike messenger. If you are bored with hike stickers, it is not possible but if you want your own stickers in your hike messenger to send then you can use this technique to create and use your own stickers in hike messenger. It is simple and easy, you can create your stickers easily.
Steps for create your own stickers in your hike messenger:-
1. Create your image which you want to add in hike stickers and save it as .png extension. note one thing this image size is below 20 KB.You can convert your image online also. click here for convert your image into .png extension, it is free.
2. Install your hike messenger properly. Open and sign in to hike.
3. After your sign in one folder of hike is already created in our mobile. Open your android file manger.
4. Go to "Android" folder.
5. After that go to "data" folder.
6. Then go to "com.bsb.hike" folder.
7. Then go to "files" folder.
8. Go to "stickers" folder
9. open "humanoid" folder
10. Then copy your created image to both folders "stickers_l" and "stickers_s".
11. After that copy your image into your friends mobile like this. Copy that stickers into same folder like this.
12. And enjoy hike stickers.